background

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DIY: Hanging Plate Decor

It was a cold, wintry Saturday and I found myself tooling around At Home. I'd been there maybe five minutes before I stumbled upon a stack of rustic red plates. At $2 each they soon found themselves waiting for their purpose on my kitchen counter.

Fast forward a few weeks later and you would have found me surfing Amazon. I came across these adhesive discs, which come in various sizes, depending on what you're looking to hang. You know how thrifty I am... I knew I'd be picking up my very own when I saw they were less than $2 each. 

Talk about a breeze to adhere! These little adhesive discs arrived within a couple of days and were so effortless to put on the back of the plates I kept wondering if it could really be that simple.


Truth be told, like most of our projects, it takes longer for my handyman to make time to hang my crafts than it does for me to make them.








This past weekend he finally obliged and put them just where I had envisioned without any fuss.  Don’t they look great?



Remember my dining area wall décor that seemed plate-like? Since these plates can also be seen from our dining room, it was fitting that they tie into one another and provide a lead between rooms.

Thanks for stopping by the Humble Hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment