background

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cook: Homemade Freezer Slaw

I got this phenomenal slow cooker magazine for my bridal shower, alongside a crock pot with liners (these are awesome) and I'm still using it. Especially during the cold winter months, it is a huge time saver! The best part is, there are hundreds of recipes. I shutter at the thought of a monthly subscription to this publication as it would easily take us a few years to get through this copy.


In this specific issue is a great cole slaw recipe. It was suggested to use on barbecue sliders, so I gave it a go. It would have been nice had the recipe mentioned that it made enough to feed a small army, as we ended up with enough slaw for the rest of the winter. 

I can't argue though, it was not only delicious, but pretty, and it froze very well.



Here's this great recipe:


Thanks for stopping by the Humble Hammock!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment