background

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

DIY: No-Sew Stagecoach Shade

If you aren't into sewing curtains; even the half window panels that are for beginner level decorators, you can try this little house hack that I recently conjured. I had two lime green sheer panels but decided to put up something a bit more neutral in our guest bedroom instead. 

Shortly thereafter, I found myself needing some curtains for our upstairs guest bathroom too. That lead me to hanging a full panel, staring at it for awhile, and eventually adding some leftover ribbon from wedding decor to create this masterpiece.


They would certainly look better had I cut a bit off of the bottom before gathering, but I wanted to preserve length incase I want to revert back to full double panels again.



I hope you've enjoyed this quick hack for curtains and if you make your own, please share your improvements in the comment section below!

Thanks for stopping by the Humble Hammock! Do come back!
Cara


No comments:

Post a Comment